Logitech Padded H390 USB Headset - Stereo - USB - Wired - 20 Hz - 20 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - 8 ft Cable - Noise Cancelling Microphone - Black, Silver
H390 USB Headset features an adjustable, padded headband and plush ear pads for outstanding comfort. Digitally enhanced USB audio provides superior sound clarity. Noise-canceling microphone blocks unwanted sounds even in a noisy room. Convenient in-line volume and mute controls offer easy access. Rotating microphone boom swings out of the way when not in use. Headset frequency response is 20 Hz-20 kHz. Microphone frequency response is 100 Hz-10 kHz. Headset includes an 8' cable. Headset plugs into a USB 1.1 or 2.0 port and is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac OS X (10.2.8 or later).
- Optimum Comfort: PC headphones with plush, padded headband and earcups
- Enhanced Audio: Experience premium sound quality. System requirements: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, Chrome OS or MAC OS X (10.2.8 or later), with USB-A port
- Noise-Cancelling Qualities: A rotating microphone that minimizes background noise for clear calls
- Advanced digital USB: Laser-tuned drivers provide enhanced digital audio. This plug-and-play headset can be used with any PC or Mac computer with a USB-A port or adapter without any software installation
- In-Line Controls: Adjust the volume and mute your mic via the headset cable
- USB Connectivity: Plug-and-play when you are ready with a simple USB connection
- Upgrade to Logitech H540 headset for high-definition sound and on-ear controls
- Works with Chromebook: This product is tested and certified as works with Chromebook, which means it meets Google's compatibility standards and works seamlessly with your Chromebook
- NOTE: If the headset is not working Please adjust the headset volume on the cable control. Make sure the headset is not on mute. The mute light flashes when mute has been activated. Check the USB cable connection to your computer. Try a different USB port on your computer. Connect directly to your computer. Do not use a USB hub.
|Manufacturer Part Number||981-000014|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.logitech.com|
|Product Name||Padded H390 USB Headset|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Additional Warranty Information||
|Microphone Sensitivity||-62 dB|
|Microphone Technology||Noise Cancelling|
|Cable Length||8 ft|
|Minimum Frequency Response||20 Hz|
|Maximum Frequency Response||20 kHz|
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive hard. For more information, go to wwww.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The data and images provided by DBR Associates LLC (DBR) under this Agreement have been subjected to numerous control mechanisms to ensure its’ accuracy. At all times, DBR will use best efforts to maintain its accuracy. However, if at any time the data or images provided are incorrectly priced or below fair market value or availability has substantially changed or image or descriptions contain inaccuracies, DBR shall not be held responsible or liable, furthermore DBR reserves the right to reject any orders placed based on this erroneous information.
The data and images provided herein at all times shall remain the property of DBR or the original Copyright owner. DBR customers shall take commercially reasonable steps to make sure this data is secured from any unauthorized use, copying or transmission, downloading, or other distribution. Further, this information shall not be used by the DBR customer for unauthorized purposes.