StarTech.com 6ft (2m) Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable, 4K 30Hz Video, Mini DP to HDMI Adapter/Converter Cable, mDP to HDMI Monitor/Display - 6.6ft
- PRODUCT PERFORMANCE: 6.6ft (2m) Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 1.4 cable connects your mDP host to a HDMI display/monitor | Supports Ultra HD (UHD) 4K 30Hz (3840x2160) or 4096x2160 @ 24Hz video, 7.1ch Audio, HDCP 1.4, DPCP | Backward compatible with 1080p
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Passive Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable supports mDP++ source including Thunderbolt 1 & 2 MacBooks, MacBook Air & Mac Mini, Microsoft Surface Pro 1-6, desktops (AMD FirePro/NVidia Quadro), laptops, mini itx computers, Intel NUC & docks
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: Mini DP to HDMI adapter cable has flexible design w/ adapter chip built into HDMI connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office; 6.6' (2m) cable length for easy routing/install
- RELIABLE CONNECTION: mDP to HDMI cable provides a direct connection to your HDMI monitor, display or projector; The chip is built into the HDMI connector which minimizes signal loss, providing a crystal clear image
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the Mini DP to HDMI converter cable/cord works with any OS including macOS, Windows & Ubuntu; Compatible with MiniDP devices like Microsoft Surface PCs or TB1/TB2 MacBooks
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive hard. For more information, go to wwww.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The data and images provided by DBR Associates LLC (DBR) under this Agreement have been subjected to numerous control mechanisms to ensure its’ accuracy. At all times, DBR will use best efforts to maintain its accuracy. However, if at any time the data or images provided are incorrectly priced or below fair market value or availability has substantially changed or image or descriptions contain inaccuracies, DBR shall not be held responsible or liable, furthermore DBR reserves the right to reject any orders placed based on this erroneous information.
The data and images provided herein at all times shall remain the property of DBR or the original Copyright owner. DBR customers shall take commercially reasonable steps to make sure this data is secured from any unauthorized use, copying or transmission, downloading, or other distribution. Further, this information shall not be used by the DBR customer for unauthorized purposes.